Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Feeling Tired

During the Base conditioning phase, one should feel running effortlessly. However, I was feeling very tired the whole day on Tuesday and the quads were having a wierd feeling of tireness. Due to some less important stuff I was doing on Tuesday morning, I missed my 8-9 miler run. I planned to compensate it in the evening.

I had to go to Aundh to drop my cell for 'microphone' issue. Plan was to drop @ 7, go for 1:30 hrs for running and pick up the cell phone. I reached there at 7 PM, but the technician asked me to wait till he investigates and I could see my evening run going down the drain. Finally he asked me to come back in 30 mins at about 7:20 PM. I quickly went to Rakshak Chowk and started my run at 7:30 PM. I had less than 1 hour, so though of doing the Rakshak chowk to Baner out and back. This route is nice, less traffic and somewhat hilly too. I managed a 4+ miler but was sweating profusely.

Today morning I spent a good 10-15 mins wondering if I should run given the wierd feelings in the quad. Finally good sense prevailed and I started my run slowly. For the past couple of days, I have been thinking of running Naked (sans Garmin and not clothes) but I also wanted to have data for easy comparison. So, I pressed the "Mode" button and started my run with slow and easy effort. Met Nishant mid-way and ran a loop with. Comfortably back home after completing 8 miles for the day.

Tuesday - 4 miles (PM run) @ 162
Wednesday - 8 miles (AM run) @ 156

No comments:

Post a Comment